The Polycom Vortex EF2241 is typically installed in smaller rooms that require audio conferencing, or as a companion to the Polycom EF2280 Vortex. Based on the technology of our popular Vortex audio conferencer, the EF2241 offers 4 mic/line inputs, 4 line inputs, 8 line outputs, an integrated phone add, and a 10-watt power amplifier.
The EF2241, like the Vortex, offers full-bandwidth performance, the fastest acoustic echo cancellation performance available, and our patent-pending third-generation noise cancellation algorithms. Multiple units can be linked or can work in conjunction with Vortex units for large applications requiring telephone call-ins. The Polycom Vortex EF2241 can be programmed from the front panel or by using our Conference Composer software (included).
- 4 mic / line level inputs (phantom power available for each input)
- 4 line level inputs
- 8 line level outputs
- Individual channel acoustic echo cancellation
- Third-generation DSP noise cancellation algorithms (patent pending) remove ambient background noise prior to mixing – the result is a much cleaner audio feed
- 5-band parametric EQ available on all inputs and outputs
- Speech-driven Neural Network AGC reacts to valid speech patterns only
- 10-watt power amplifier for driving audio in the room
- 270 ms tail length, over 10 dB of room gain, and a convergence rate of over 40 dB per second on each mic/line input channel
- Fully RS232 controllable via AMX, Crestron, or other room controllers
- No. of mic inputs: 4
- No. of line inputs: 4
- No. of line outputs: 8
- PSTN Interface: Yes
- Auto mic mixer: Yes
- Noise cancellation: Yes
- Auto gain control: Yes
- EQ on input/output: Yes
- Echo cancellation: 4 Channels
- VTX 1000 interface: Yes
- 10W amplifier: Yes
- RS232 interface: Yes
- # of linked devices: 8 Max.
- Quick install packs: Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2200-12241-001
No complimentary items.