The Polycom® VVX® 1500 D dual stack business media phone unifies video, voice and applications capabilities in a simple-to-use personal communication solution. With its unique touch screen interface, the VVX 1500 D makes video calls as simple as using a desktop phone. Its large display and ease of use make the VVX 1500 D an ideal productivity tool for today’s busy executives and professionals, whether they are in office, retail, professional services, or healthcare environments.
One-touch personal video device
The Polycom VVX 1500 D includes an integrated camera and delivers easy and instant business-grade video calling with a simple touch of the screen. With native H.323 support, it connects easily with all standards-based H.323 video conferencing and telepresence systems, such as the Polycom HDX® series, and real-time media conference platforms, such as the Polycom® RealPresence® Collaboration Server, enabling mass adoption of business-grade video in the enterprise. The VVX 1500 D has multiple adjustable elements including camera tilt, base height and screen angle to suit the environment and a user’s preferences.
Business information at-a-glance
The Polycom VVX 1500 D business media phone features an open API and WebKit-based full browser that enable third-party developers to create applications that integrate the VVX 1500 D with business systems such as UC, customer relationship management (CRM), and other vertical business applications. The VVX 1500 D comes with a Web service called Polycom My Info Portal, through which customers can select to receive personalized Web content, such as stock prices, weather, and news.
Feature-rich phone* with Polycom HD Voice™
The Polycom VVX 1500 D is equipped with all of the capabilities of a full featured SIP IP phone including: 24 lines, Polycom HD Voice technology, a Gigabit Ethernet switch that supports PoE, and a host of voice telephony functions. These features can be accessed via the buttons on the front of the phone or by simply touching the large color display. Use of the voice telephony functionality requires integration with a Polycom certified SIP call control platform.
- Resistive touch screen interface works with both finger or stylus (not provided)
- 7″ TFT LCD display with adjustable screen angle
- 2 mega pixel camera
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- USB port for applications
- 6 lines (registrations)
- Fixed feature buttons include speakerphone, headset, mute, volume up/down
- Dual port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- SIP protocol support
- HD voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for handset, speakerphone, or optional wideband audio headset
- Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
- Easy deployment and administration with Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional PoE injector
- Dual stack H.323 and SIP simultaneously running