Spectralink 8400 Series Wireless Handsets
Spectralink is a leading manufacturer of wireless telephony. They don’t stop reinventing newer and better products to suit their consumer base. RelogisTechs strives to also bring that same innovative outlook to our customers may it be resellers or end users. We are starting to see the 8400 series handsets flooding the secondary market and we are continuously providing Spectralink 8400 series to our customers in a manner in which they can afford. Our team understands the rising costs in equipment and we always try and keep the market fair and provide the same trustworthy equipment at a fraction of the cost. There are multiple reasons why we stand out against the competition, we are able to provide New, Refurbished, and also can provide you a repair service to refresh your current handsets. Our repair services allow you to continue to rely on your handset when you need it the most. We want to share straight from Spectralink the reasons why you can trust their 8400 series handsets to perform in most any environment. Contact us today!
Transforming Workflows with Mobile Unified Communications
With market-leading HD voice quality, durability, broad telephony and WLAN interoperability, the Spectralink 84-Series Wi-Fi enterprise solution delivers a superior user experience with Spectralink VQO (Voice Quality Optimization). Our 84-Series is powered by UC software that provides full integration with all major SIP call platforms including Microsoft Skype for Business®, Cisco call servers and others.
The 84-Series delivers high-quality, secure communications to meet the needs of mobile workers in industries such as Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing and Hospitality – empowering them to stay connected and work more efficiently throughout their workplaces.
The 84-Series includes:
- 8440 – Baseline VoWLAN product with enterprise-grade onsite voice mobility
- 8441 – VoWLAN product with enterprise-grade onsite voice mobility with SAFE feature
- 8453 – Adds an integrated barcode reading capability
What advantages do you get with the Spectralink 84-Series?
- Seamlessly integrates with third-party, industry-focused applications, as well as XML applications
- Combines a mobile phone, pager, two-way radio and barcode scanner into one versatile device
- Leverages your existing wireless LAN infrastructure for voice and data applications
- In 2017, the 8400 won a Unified Communications (UC) Product of the Year award from TMC